What do you do when you don't feel alright? Who is the one you will reach out to? Obviously, the doctor, right? So, when you face issues with your hair, any idea who you should reach out to? The answer is neem! Neem is nothing but a great remedy for your scalp and hair.
Is neem good for dandruff? Your time has come to learn everything about neem.
Throughout the years, neem for dandruff has become one of the most trusted home remedies, without a doubt. It is used for various medicinal purposes, and to keep all the hair related problems away. Moreover, neem is an age-old remedy which is highly recommended by our parents and grandparents If you are in need of a perfect solution for hair dandruff, neem is the one you can surely count on.
So, allow us to give you a ride through the benefits of neem as well as a few tips on how to get rid of dandruff.
Buckle up, let's go!
The Benefits of Neem for Hair
Mentioned below are the points on the various benefits of neem for hair:
1) Neem is a very good moisturizer. It contains vitamin E and fatty acids, which make your skin smooth and soft. It gives you a scalp that is free from dryness and flaky skin.
2) Neem is an expert when it comes to treating hair dandruff and itchy scalp. What is its secret power? Well, the antibacterial and antifungal properties it contains is what helps you get rid of hair dandruff and dry scalp so easily
3) If you are facing any problem that's related to hair growth, don't worry, neem has got you covered. It makes your hair follicles strong and reduces hair fall at the same time, giving you healthy hair. Apart from that, neem helps you improve your hair texture and keeps hair loss and breakage away from you.
4) Do you feel shy to attend a party just because you have grey hair? It shouldn't be a problem to you anymore. Neem has a special power that helps you prevent premature greying of hair.
How to Use Neem for Dandruff?
Now that you know all the benefits, it is now time to know how to use neem for dandruff. You can use neem in several ways, like...
1. Hair Mask:
The neem hair mask is by far one of the best dandruff home remedies. Also, it is the simplest and easiest remedy to control hair dandruff. If you are someone who loves escaping from the complex aspects of life, this is the one for you.
So how can you do it?
Firstly, take some leaves, grind them and add some honey to it. Once the paste becomes thick, apply it on your scalp for 20 minutes - no more, no less. Then finally, wash it off and test yourself if you can spot any sign of dandruff on your head.
2. Neem Water:
Just like water is essential for our lives, neem water is essential for your hair. Apparently, using neem water is a pretty good technique to get rid of dandruff from your hair.
However, before starting the method, you need a few neem leaves and one litre of water. Boil the water and add the neem leaves to it. After this, leave it on your scalp all night. And once you wake up, you just have to wash it off.
3. Neem Shampoo & Conditioner:
While all the methods mentioned above are remedies that work, they are also a big hassle to make and use. A great relief can be using a neem shampoo for dandruff, and what better than the new Head & Shoulders Neem shampoo which makes your hair 100% dandruff free! After shampooing, you can also think of getting your hands on the Head & Shoulders Neem conditioner. These products with the neem variant are highly effective when it comes to treating dandruff, and it is the best solution to all the dandruff problems mentioned in this article.
Well, it's now time to focus on how to apply them.
The first step is to rinse your hair. Then grab the shampoo and apply it on your scalp. Keep massaging your scalp with it for nearly 3 minutes and wash your hair.
The same process goes with the neem conditioner too, massage your hair with it for 10-15 minutes and then gently rinse it off.
We have come to an end here. In conclusion, if you want to fight hard in the battle against dandruff, you need someone's hand, and that's neem's. The antibacterial and antifungal properties make neem the best partner you could ever have while fighting against dandruff.
So, try neem shampoo for dandruff today and get flake-free hair forever!